In the olden days, when someone said that he or she is allergic to some foods, people made fun of him or her. And even now, people who are not allergic to any kind of foods do not believe in this reality. However, a lot of the non-believers of this fact are actually allergic to some foods. The allergies are an external indication of something going wrong in the body. The food allergies can be caused by any type of food, however, most of the food allergies are inherited from the ancestors.

The food allergies are such a type of acne causing factors and aggravators which are very tough to deal with for the victims of acne and these people require individual based attention and cure. However, there are several home-based tests with which one can get to know the food to which he or she is allergic. The only remedy to get rid of the food allergies is to completely eliminate them from the diet plan.

The treatment turns out to be even more difficult due to the impact of the foods on the body and the duration of the reaction. Around 90% of the food allergies are delayed allergies and the symptoms may occur after 36 hours of the eating time. On the other hand, the remaining 10% of the allergies show the immediate reactions and make the remedy even tougher as the reaction time becomes unpredictable.

How to Conduct a Test for Food Allergy?

You can take the following steps to conduct a test for food allergy.

  • First of all, make a list of the foods you ate in last 36 hours.
  • Now test the foods one by one through the pulse test.
  • Check your pulse before eating the food and note it down.
  • Now eat the food and relax for 30 minutes. Keep in mind that you do not sleep during this time.
  • After 30 minutes, check the pulse again. If the pulse rate remains the same, then your body is not prone to catch any allergy from that particular food. However, if the pulse rate is 8 beats higher, then it means that you are allergic to it.

If you feel that you cannot check the pulse rate accurately, then you should take help from someone else. You should not take a risk of the guesswork but be sure, so that you can take the correct measures to deal with the allergy.

The Symptoms of Food Allergy

Food allergy symptoms are not only those red and itching swellings on the body parts, but these can be even more diverse. Following are some of the symptoms of food allergy;

  • Red swellings
  • Constipation
  • Heartburn
  • Headache
  • Migraine
  • Abdominal pain
  • Emotional instability
  • Mood swings
  • Dizziness
  • Nervousness
  • Indigestion
  • Abnormal tiredness
  • Stress
  • Depression
  • Hypertension
  • Chest pain
  • Nose bleeding

What do allergy doctors and laboratories do?

The allergy doctors and laboratories offer several tests packaged in the fancy kits and conducted in the attractive professional offices. These also offer doorstep tests in which you can call them for conducting the allergy tests. Some of the tests include skin prick test, blood test, sugar test and oral challenge. All of these tests are practically incompetent with the allergic reactions as 90% of them are the delayed reactions. The remaining 10% of allergies can be indicated by the lab tests.

Recommendations

For the elimination of allergenic foods, one must not immediately quit all the types of foods. After conducting a proper and satisfactory test for allergy, you can go for a proper but slow detoxification process lasting from 14 to 30 days. This detoxification is done by the intake of 75% raw foods which include vitamin C and E rich foods. On the other hand, a fast detoxification method can also help you out. For a strict but fast detoxification process, you can use the following mentioned safe formula for 3 days with a little intake of the raw fruits and vegetables.

Formula

You will need the following ingredients;

  • Lime juice
  • Maple syrup
  • Cayenne pepper

Mix 2 tablespoon of lime juice with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and 1/10 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Mix well and then pour the mixture in 8 ounces of spring water. Mix again and drink 5 to 8 times a day.