Nutrisystem is weight loss program that has been around for many years. While you
may have heard of it, there is a chance that you are unaware of what each of the plans
have to offer. Here is some information that will help you decide if any of them are right
The Basic Plan
This is the plan that has been around the longest, so it is the one you have heard most
about if you have some familiarity with Nutrisystem. Here are some pros and cons of
choosing this particular plan.
– When it comes to price, this is the least expensive of the three. You can reap all of the
benefits while paying less than $10 per day.
– All of the meals you receive are chosen based on the fact that many others have
given them positive feedback.
– You get access to the Nutrisystem app as well as their fitness trackers.
– The food options are limited and you are not given the option to customize them.
– While others may have expressed their approval for the dishes that will be sent to you,
there is a chance that you are not fond of these items. Of you receive things you do not
like, there is nothing that can be done.
– You are not given frozen meals as an option. Only ready-to-go meals are available.
The Core Plan
This plan is for those who want something that is a rung above the basic step on the
ladder/ Here are the pros and cons of this option:
– You can choose the meals that appeal to you. This means you will not be stuck
paying for a bunch of things that you are not fond of.
– It is less than $1 more than the basic plan. This means that you can reap more
benefits without having to pay a bundle.
– More information on the meals is available to you on the order page, including
customer feedback and nutrition facts. These can help guide your decision/
– You are allowed more access to tools and staff member that can help boost your
weight loss efforts. If you are someone who is not really a self-started, this would be
the best plan for you.
– While you are paying a little more and getting a bit of leeway when it comes to
choosing meals, you are not offered frozen meals with this plan.
– If you are not picky at all and you don’t mind having someone else choose your food,
you may not feel like the additional cost is worth it.
This is the most expensive plan and it is considered gourmet and premium. Here are
the pros and cons of this choice:
– If you are a fan of being spoiled, this plan is certainly for you. It has more benefits
than the other two options.
– You are allowed to choose frozen meals that are on the gourmet side and more
appealing than those offered with the other two plans.
– There are more than 150 meals and snacks to choose from; the sky is the limit.
– There are desserts offered with this plan and they are pretty rich and indulgent
considering they are healthier for you.
– The meals you receive have more visual appeal. As everyone knows, you eat with your
eyes first. That in itself makes this a better option for many.
– You are given a bit more leeway and some people fare better when they are on a plan
that is stricter.
– When you start adding all of these extra meals and snacks, your price will increase.
You can expect to pay around $12 daily.
* Keep in mind that there is a version of this plan called Uniquely Yours Plus. If you
select this plan, it is a dollar or so more. You are offered protein shakes with this plan.
According to the TheDietDynamo.com, there are several other plans available to
accommodate those who have certain dietary restrictions. All three of the plans above
can be changed for those who have diabetes. In addition, there are plans available for
those who follow a vegetarian diet.
While most of the people who signed up in the past were women, Nutrisystem
understands that weight loss is important to men as well and they have their own
specific needs. For this reason, there are plans that were created for them.
Now that you have all of this information, it is time for you to decide which is the best
deal. Do you opt for the basic program because it has the lowest price tag or do you
select one of the other options because you get more benefits for a little more money?
Consider all of the information here before you make your final choice.